DevOps/Reliability Engineer (Azure)
Technorely is fast-paced Canadian-Ukrainian IT company with headquarters in Vancouver, Canada and R&D centers in Kyiv and Kharkiv, Ukraine. We are the pioneers to develop blockchain-based software in Ukraine. Our main areas of expertise, are Fintech, Healthcare, Blockchain, and Industrial software development.
We are committed and dedicated to our work in creating software solutions that bring the maximum possible value to our clients’ businesses. Our values are mounted in building relationships and making it possible for our clients’ to succeed. As a customer-centric partner, we seek to find the most efficient ways to betterment the products and services of our customers and make the world a better place.
Our mission is to understand where the world is going and what is our role in helping our clients to develop and support their custom software solutions and increase business efficiency.Read More
We are looking for a DevOps / Reliability Engineer to join our team.
- 2+ years of experience in administration of Linux based and Windows based operating systems;
- Strong knowledge of cloud technologies and services with Azure
- Working knowledge of various CI tooling including CircleCI, Azure DevOps, Travis, Jenkins or similar
- Previous experience with build and deployment of Android & iOS apps an advantage
- Scripting knowledge for tooling and deployments – Shell, Bash, PowerShell, Python
- Previous experience with monitoring tools similar to App Dynamics, New Relic, Data Dog
- Experience with tooling such as Terraform, Vagrant, Chef, Ansible
- English Upper Intermediate +
- Managing build, configuration, deployment etc. of a range of applications and infrastructure
- Designing systems to allow for zero-downtime automated deployments (Azure, iOS, Android)
- Working out how to ensure zero downtime during data-centre outages (Zone redundancy)
- Putting in place suitable system monitoring & alerting
- Setting up and fully utilising HAProxy
- Creating and automating test and staging environments setup in Azure to be used across a number of Agile teams
- Automate process for infrastructure changes
- Putting in place disaster recovery plans
- Work with the architecture team in planning for future performance
- Investigating new technologies/ services to allow us to scale across the globe while our products continue to grow
- Professional and career growth;
- Best team;
- Flexible working time.