Junior+ Lead Generation Manager
Technorely is fast-paced Canadian-Ukrainian IT company with headquarters in Vancouver, Canada and R&D centers in Kyiv and Kharkiv, Ukraine. We are the pioneers to develop blockchain-based software in Ukraine. Our main areas of expertise, are Fintech, Healthcare, Blockchain, and Industrial software development.
We are committed and dedicated to our work in creating software solutions that bring the maximum possible value to our clients’ businesses. Our values are mounted in building relationships and making it possible for our clients’ to succeed. As a customer-centric partner, we seek to find the most efficient ways to betterment the products and services of our customers and make the world a better place.
Our mission is to understand where the world is going and what is our role in helping our clients to develop and support their custom software solutions and increase business efficiency.Read More
We are looking for a Junior+ Lead Generation Manager to join our team.
● Written English Upper-intermediate level;
● Aptitude for learning, responsibility, assiduity, the ability to adapt and share the
● Advanced skills in searching for information on the Internet;
● Experience with lead generation on LinkedIn;
● Experience with lead generation and email marketing tools (Hunter, reply.io,
mailchimp, sales navigator, etc.);
● Background in Marketing or related field preferred;
● Knowledge or at least understanding supply chain/logistics market and its players;
● Experience working with other outreach platforms (AlngelList, Crunchbase, etc.);
● Experience with cold emails and calls;
● Knowledge of the latest web trends, technologies.
Will be a plus:
●Written Hebrew at least at an elementary level;
● Research and outreach pools of potential clients in professional networks and other
platforms within focus markets, campaigns;
● Initiate the first contact with potential clients, load them to CRM;
● Communicate with potential clients (influencers, decision-makers) until further
transfer to Sales Manager;
● Analyzing the possible needs of potential customers;
● Set up online and offline meetings;
● Apply an Account Based Marketing (ABM) approach to generate a robust marketing
pipeline focusing on the development of leads, marketing qualified leads (MQLs), sales
accepted leads (SALs) and sales qualified leads (SQLs);
● Write reports to document current and projected metrics and market conditions.
- Professional and career growth;
- Best team;
- Flexible working time.