Middle Business Analyst
Technorely is fast-paced Canadian-Ukrainian IT company with headquarters in Vancouver, Canada and R&D centers in Kyiv and Kharkiv, Ukraine. We are the pioneers to develop blockchain-based software in Ukraine. Our main areas of expertise, are Fintech, Healthcare, Blockchain, and Industrial software development.
We are committed and dedicated to our work in creating software solutions that bring the maximum possible value to our clients’ businesses. Our values are mounted in building relationships and making it possible for our clients’ to succeed. As a customer-centric partner, we seek to find the most efficient ways to betterment the products and services of our customers and make the world a better place.
Our mission is to understand where the world is going and what is our role in helping our clients to develop and support their custom software solutions and increase business efficiency.Read More
We are looking for a Middle Business Analyst to join our team.
- Preliminary requirements analysis
- Elicitation of customer’s needs
- Writing specification of functional and non-functional requirements
- Keeping requirements documentation up to date
- Work closely with Business Owners, Designers and Development Team
- Participation in sprint planning, tasks assigning, product testing and demonstrations.
- 2+ year of working experience as IT business analyst
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, MVP and Agile philosophy
- Upper-Intermediate English or higher
- Strong analytical skills and attentiveness to details
- Ability to achieve result and meet deadlines
Will be a plus:
- Technical/Math background
- Knowledge of UML base diagrams
- Experience in UX-prototyping
- Experience in Fintech or/and Blockchain projects
- Professional and career growth;
- Best team;
- Compatible and stable salaries;
- Flexible working time.