Senior Python Developer
Technorely is fast-paced Canadian-Ukrainian IT company with headquarters in Vancouver, Canada and R&D centers in Kyiv and Kharkiv, Ukraine. We are the pioneers to develop blockchain-based software in Ukraine. Our main areas of expertise, are Fintech, Healthcare, Blockchain, and Industrial software development.
We are committed and dedicated to our work in creating software solutions that bring the maximum possible value to our clients’ businesses. Our values are mounted in building relationships and making it possible for our clients’ to succeed. As a customer-centric partner, we seek to find the most efficient ways to betterment the products and services of our customers and make the world a better place.
Our mission is to understand where the world is going and what is our role in helping our clients to develop and support their custom software solutions and increase business efficiency.Read More
We are looking for a Senior Python Developer to join our team.
About the project
The only clinical data logging platform designed to address the uncertainties of the Healthcare industry. Based on open source technologies and standards that can be adapted to the specific needs of the organization. Most importantly, the platform facilitates health research by responding quickly and efficiently to new data types, new data collection methods and new ways to transform and re-use existing data. The result is a unique combination of tools and processes that ensure that your high-quality data can meet today’s regulatory requirements and continue to answer tomorrow’s unknown research questions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar
- 4+ years of working experience with Python
- Experience with creating and using REST API overall understanding of web architecture
- Strong familiarity with Django
- Strong familiarity with SQL
- Strong familiarity with PostgreSQL
- Desirable experience with: Airflow, AWS, Kafka, Docker
- Desirable experience with every layer of an Enterprise system (from Database to UX).
- English: Intermediate+
- Professional and career growth;
- Best team;
- Compatible and stable salaries;
- Flexible working time.