Senior Python Developer
Technorely is fast-paced Canadian-Ukrainian IT company with headquarters in Vancouver, Canada and R&D centers in Kyiv and Kharkiv, Ukraine. We are the pioneers to develop blockchain-based software in Ukraine. Our main areas of expertise, are Fintech, Healthcare, Blockchain, and Industrial software development.
We are committed and dedicated to our work in creating software solutions that bring the maximum possible value to our clients’ businesses. Our values are mounted in building relationships and making it possible for our clients’ to succeed. As a customer-centric partner, we seek to find the most efficient ways to betterment the products and services of our customers and make the world a better place.
Our mission is to understand where the world is going and what is our role in helping our clients to develop and support their custom software solutions and increase business efficiency.Read More
We are looking for a Senior Python Developer to join our team.
About the project
Financial markets, trading-bot application.
- Assisting in the design, development and implementation of new and existing application initiatives, and will be expected to code, test, debug, document and troubleshoot.
- Opportunities to play key roles on scientifically oriented back-end application development projects.
- Participating in the design architecture review of development projects and play a key role in the release of new applications.
- Expected to adhere to application design and development standards and programming techniques.
- Expected to assist in maintaining existing applications by troubleshooting bugs, implementing fixes, developing enhancements.
- Expected to gain a working knowledge of scientific research methods through the applied use of existing company products; providing technical support through both direct and indirect end-user interaction; and document existing and new systems as assigned.
- 4+ years experience in Python
- Must demonstrate industry experience building highly salable distributed systems and web services
- Python development experience is required
- Trading bot or finance experience (will be a plus)
- Must have experience with cloud-based hosting and deployment (AWS, VPS)
- Reinforcement machine learning and supervise learning, unsupervised machine learning skills
- Experience with Hadoop, Big Data, data science
- Must have experience working in Agile environment
- Proficient with automated test tools.
- Expert at performance tuning in a Linux environment.
- Blockchain and Crypto-currency knowledge (will be a plus)
- English: Intermediate+
- Professional and career growth;
- Best team;
- Compatible and stable salaries;
- Flexible working time.