Senior Python Developer
Technorely is fast-paced Canadian-Ukrainian IT company with headquarters in Vancouver, Canada and R&D centers in Kyiv and Kharkiv, Ukraine. We are the pioneers to develop blockchain-based software in Ukraine. Our main areas of expertise, are Fintech, Healthcare, Blockchain, and Industrial software development.
We are committed and dedicated to our work in creating software solutions that bring the maximum possible value to our clients’ businesses. Our values are mounted in building relationships and making it possible for our clients’ to succeed. As a customer-centric partner, we seek to find the most efficient ways to betterment the products and services of our customers and make the world a better place.
Our mission is to understand where the world is going and what is our role in helping our clients to develop and support their custom software solutions and increase business efficiency.Read More
We are looking for a Senior Python Developer to join our team.
About the project
This project is a comprehensive information resource for the entire enterprise in Oil & Gas industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. This platform delivers value across the upstream and downstream supply chain empowering exploration and production (E&P), oilfield services, midstream, and financial services companies to be more proactive, efficient, and competitive.
- As a Data Engineer, a person will have the opportunity to shape the future of company, by building and maintaining business-critical customer-facing applications and helping deliver the next generation of our information retrieval and analytics.
- A Data Engineer will be responsible for creating and maintaining the pipelines to assemble different data sets, all this following an architecture defined by the company.
- A Data Engineer should write maintainable code, and work in a professional software engineering and teamwork environment (source control, shortened release cycles, continuous integration/deployment, documentation, agile development).
- A Data Engineer should have excellent analytical and critical thinking skills, should show initiative and a positive attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar
- 5+ years of experience building, maintaining and delivering data-based products
- Advanced Level with Programming Languages: Python
- Strong familiarity with database languages, SQL Server, SSIS
- Strong familiarity with version control systems: Git, SVN
- Strong familiarity with agile development
- Experience with developing object-oriented, enterprise-sized systems
- Desirable experience with Programming Languages: C#, .Net
- Desirable experience with: Airflow, AWS, Kafka, Docker
- Desirable experience with every layer of an Enterprise system (from Database to UX).
- Professional and career growth;
- Best team;
- Compatible and stable salaries;
- Flexible working time.