Strong Middle Golang Developer
Technorely is fast-paced Canadian-Ukrainian IT company with headquarters in Vancouver, Canada and R&D centers in Kyiv and Kharkiv, Ukraine. We are the pioneers to develop blockchain-based software in Ukraine. Our main areas of expertise, are Fintech, Healthcare, Blockchain, and Industrial software development.
We are committed and dedicated to our work in creating software solutions that bring the maximum possible value to our clients’ businesses. Our values are mounted in building relationships and making it possible for our clients’ to succeed. As a customer-centric partner, we seek to find the most efficient ways to betterment the products and services of our customers and make the world a better place.
Our mission is to understand where the world is going and what is our role in helping our clients to develop and support their custom software solutions and increase business efficiency.Read More
We are looking for a Strong Middle Golang Developer to join our team.
- Strong system programming skills in Go, Rust or C++.
- At least 2 years of prior work experience in system programming in Go, Rust or C++ (not necessarily in the blockchain space).
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Fast learner, able to quickly learn applicable complex and new technologies.
- Possess a combination of exceptional algorithmic/theoretic CS skills, strong hands-on system programming skills and the mentality and capability to start writing production-quality golang code quickly.
- English: Upper-Intermediate
Will be a plus:
- Go dev experience.
- Familiarity with blockchain tech.
- Participation in open-source projects.
- Experience with designing and developing network protocols.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Familiarity with applied cryptography.
- Own the design, implementation and maintenance of one or more core software components cryptocurrency.
- Work closely with other core developers on the team and with our research team on the design software components.
- Professional and career growth;
- Best team;
- Flexible working time.