This Policy is created and managed by Technorely Inc (further referred to as Technorely, we, us or our). This is the first version from.
please contact us.
Information we collect
Technorely collects your data to better understand the needs and interests of our clients and visitors:
- Aggregated data (statistical, demographical etc) gathered by various technologies and tools as well as third parties like analytics providers, advertising services, or search engines. This information can be collected automatically or be derived from your personal data, yet it does not identify you and is not considered personal information by law. It includes IP address, country, browser and platform information, ISP, clicks, referring/exit pages, date and time of entry, location information etc.
- PI you affirmatively provide in our contact form or by subscribing to our newsletter (name, company, email, phone number or other contact details, country or other information you may submit).
Unless legally obliged, we do not collect or categorize your personal details on religious or other beliefs, political views, race, sex life, health and biometric data, financial information, criminal acts etc.
The collected information will only be used for marketing purposes and those described in this Policy. If otherwise, you will be notified on the kind of information used and the legal basis for such usage.
Сases of disclosure
The data collected by Technorely may be disclosed only to the limited categories of recipients:
- To our partners, consulting agents, third party service providers acting within the non-disclosure agreement with Technorely. The current list of such parties can be provided upon request
- To any competent state body, government agency or other legal authority when the disclosure is necessary to:
- obey the applicable law or regulation;
- defend the legal rights of Technorely;
- secure the vital interests of the information owners or any other person;
- any parties upon your consent;
Complying with data protection standards in the EU, Technorely collects and processes user data in accordance with the existing requirements on the exact type of data and the context in which it was received.
Your personal data can only be stored and used in these cases:
- To perform further communication and provide services to you;
- To support our marketing and other legitimate activities with respect to your rights;
- Under your consent
Exceptionally, the data can be collected when Technorely is legally obliged to do so or is acting to protect your or other person’s interests.
For any questions regarding the legal basis for our collecting your personal data please contact us/ use the contact form
As a part of the aggregated data, your geolocation, IP address and other non-personal information is used to provide the administration, enhance functionality and improve the overall performance of our website. Your PI received under your consent is stored in cases and for the time necessary to support initial purposes of such collection, including analytical, reporting, accounting or legal purposes. However, the type and nature of the information are taken into account when defining the storage period, as well as the amount of this data, its sensitivity and possible vulnerability that can be caused by its exposure
The data security is a high priority to Technorely. We provide the high security level to all the data processed and used at Technorely, be it our clients’ data, Technorely’s internal information or the personal data collected from the clients or visitors of our web resources in any way. To ensure the maximum security level, Technorely only stores information on secure servers, encrypted, with the access to it granted only to a limited number of our employees. Should any security breach occur jeopardizing the PI of users, Technorely is to notify you as required by the applicable norms.
The data collected from our website can be used for different marketing activities.
Personal and contact details will be stored in our CRM system to use for further communication. This may include interactions within our contract agreements, negotiations or keeping in touch, informing you about our products and services or sending you our newsletters.
We may also gather statistics on our communication such as the open and response rate to our emails. If you don’t want to receive our information or your data used by Technorely, please
Links, applications or plug-ins of various third parties can be displayed on our website. Please note that Technorely is not responsible and has no control over third party resources and their processing of your data. Therefore, upon leaving the Technorely website for other websites, we suggest that you read the privacy policies of those resources before proceeding with your personal data.
Protecting your rights
Contact us on any questions regarding our use of your information, or to provide, edit, update or delete your PI. This way, you are in power to object to using your PI or restrict its usage in any way you wish, as well as withdraw the consent to processing your information you previously granted.
You can also request to stop receiving our emails or newsletters by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button in the Newsletter.
If you find that Technorely has in any way abused your rights by collecting and processing your PI, you have the right to complain to a data protection authority
No fees apply if you request to access or delete your PI unless your request is unfounded or excessive. Please be patient as some complex requests may take time to process, we will keep you updated on the matter should that be the case
Changes to the policy
Please note our contact details if you wish to access, modify, update or delete your PI, or get any other information on our data protection policy.